There’s so much to learn and question (is there a difference?) from this graph & statement:
- Is it over yet?
- Will it carry on going up? (aka glass half full)
- Is it now going to crash down again? (aka glass half empty)
- What are the influences?
- Is this localised to the US?
- Is the line skewed by just a few companies?
- Is it wise to sell off during a crash, or hold your nerve? (aka what would you do differently?)
The S&P 500 is now up 100% from its March 2020 lows. pic.twitter.com/3CGWpmqwNw
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) July 12, 2021